TutuApp is a third-party app installation helper for Android and iOS. It allows users to install safe and secure Jailbreak, Rooted apps without the hassle of securing your device. Users can also access TutuApp VIP with a premium subscription per month.
At the end of this article, you will learn how to install apps on Android and iOS operating system. Read further to know more.
Download TutuApp on Android
To download the TutuApp application on your device, click on the download button below:
Install TutuApp on Android
To install TutuApp on Android, follow the given steps below:
- Download the link given above, which is the direct link to download the app.
- Go to your File Manager and search for the file.
- Open it, and you will find an option to install it. Click on ‘Install.’
If you can’t install it automatically, then follow the steps below:
1.First, Go to Menu>Settings.
2. Then look for the Security option. Click on it.
3. Now go to Unknown Sources and enable it.
4. Next click on the link given above. You will be able to download the file.
5. Then, search for the .apk file you have downloaded. It usually will be in your Downloads folder. If you can’t find the file, check your File Manager. It will definitely be there.
6. Now open the file. On opening, you will see the ‘Install’ option. Click on it.
7. As the installation completes, click on Launch.
8. While Launching the app, you will be asked of a few permissions. Click on Allow for all those that appear.
You will now be able to use the application and download as many apps and games you want.
Download TutuApp for iOS
You can click on the link below to download the .ipa file on your iOS device.
Install TutuApp for iOS
- Download tutuapp.ipa from the link above.
- Go to iOS Settings>App Certificates>Untrusted Developers.
- Here, click on ‘TutuApp’ or ‘Xiahoung Services’ certificate and select ‘Trust.’
- Go to tutuapp.ipa file and click on it to start installing.